Monday, September 26, 2011

Life and constantly changing plans

Today is one of those days that you just have to "tie and knot and hang on".  With our oldest son home sick from school and the two younger ones not understanding why "him not play with me?" it has made for a very long day!  And not at all what I had planned! Today is the launch of the new Cricut Expression 2 on HSN and any of you who know me know that I have a passion for the Cricut. SO I had envisioned today being a day of playing on the various blogs that I follow and watching at least one airing of the launch and setting up my own blog so that I have ONE place where all my crafts and creations are and can be shared with family and friends. So far I have been on one blog and watched NONE of the airings. But I am finally getting my blog set up..... well it has a name and now there is a post! The rest will come together over time. I hope that I will be able to post at least once a week with an actual craft and more often with family/life mussings.

Thanks for stopping by... and remember that this is just for fun and a way for me to share creations and life lessons as taught to me by our 3 boys (amazing what you can learn from 3 young boys about life!!)

Enjoy ;)
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment