Saturday, February 25, 2012

Last Scraptastic Club challenge and a Sketch Inspiration challenge

Wowsers! I have my Scrappin’ mojo back!!! I can’t believe how much I have gotten done lately… have been inspired by some awesome sketches and some really awesome paper Smile

So the last Scraptastic Club challenge for February is “dig through your bottles of mists! See what you can come up with! Spritz them, splatter them, you could even paint with them. Use them on a layout, card, project of your choice.” I don’t use mists much on my pages either but they do add a nice and fast “POW” to your page. The mist that I used is Mister Huey’s Custard. It does not show up in the photo very well Sad smile But I had fun with it! I love this layout (which is based on a PageMaps sketch) of the boys hard at work on painting their cars! It is so nice to have  big attached garage to utilize when the weather outside is yucky…plus it is heated so that is an added bonus!

IMG_1141

This next LO is for the Sketch Inspiration weekly challenge. Sketch308

 

  Sketch #308

 

 

 

 

The paper and embellishments are from Close To My Heart and the stamps are from Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards. The book and glasses stickers are from a previous Scraptastic Club kit. I LOVE this LO. It really shows what we do every day. Finding the joy everyday in the every day tasks is truly what keeps our family together and happy!IMG_1137

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoyed a look into our lives Smile

Enjoy the moments.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment