Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Challenges and Life

Another 2 months have past since I last was on this blog…and I am accepting that while I LOVE to share my LO’s I am not as willing to share our life. Seems a bit strange to hear that from a “Life Memory Preserver” (i.e. Scrapbooker), seems even stranger when I hear myself saying that! But there it is. Written for all to read. Don’t miss understand, I love sharing the projects and LO’s that I create, and I love to do my morning “blog hopping” to see what everyone else is creating, but as my scrapbooking is evolving into more of a Project Life type style, I find that I am writing more and more family info/memories on the pages and really does anyone but the family need to read that?! I admire those that want to share their stories with the blogging world! And I love to read those stories Smile Everyone has their own way of crafting and sharing. And that is what makes us all so very special and distinct in our own styles!

Okay so enough rambling for the morning and on to the “scrappy-ness”! All of the LO’s to follow are for the April Scraptastic Club challenges.

Challenge 1 - To complete the 1st April 2012 Blog Challenge, you will need to embellish a scrapbook page or card with one or more of your handmade layered flowers, using at least three patterned papers.

Layouts_0001_edited-1

  This LO is based on a sketch by the very talented Heather Landry.

 

 

 

 

 

Challenge 2 – (recipe challenge) this challenge is about the power of 2! here is what you need...2 boarders, 2 patterned paper, 2 alphas in your title and 2 embellies.

Layouts_0002_edited-1

This LO is based on another sketch by the very talented Heather Landry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Challenge 3 - Use an older kit that you have in your stash. The twist, add some sewing - hand, sewing machine or pen stitches to your page.

Layouts_0003_edited-1

This LO is based on a sketch from Sketch Inspiration.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Challenge 4 – is a sketch challenge by …(drum roll please)…. Heather Landry!!!! I am really LOVING her sketches this month!!! (thanks Heather for all the wonderful inspiration!!)                                                           

The sketch and my interpretation of it!

      Layouts_0004_edited-1

Thanks for stopping by! I am still planning to share LO’s that I make…however not all of them will have pictures/stories on them! I am also hoping to show a couple pictures of what our Project Life album looks like! I love that it is so versatile and that I can still play with all the pretty paper!

Enjoy all of Life’s Moments!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment