Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Scraptastic June Challenges

Here are my entries for the June challenges for Scraptastic Club.

Challenge #1 was to use a cluster of 6 or more embellishments.  I have photos of my late Grandma and I together that I am going to put on here. Along with the story of our closeness!

Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0002_edited-1

 

Challenge #2 was a sketch challenge by the very talented Heather. Here is her sketch:

HL_Sketch_Template_Prv_19_large

And this is my creation:Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0004_edited-1

I have pictures of my youngest niece posing…actually she was trying to ignore me Smile…that I am going to use on this LO. All the bling and color is SO her!!

 

Challenge #3 was to scrap about something that I like. I don’t usually scrap about myself so this was a challenge. I am okay with how it turned out…I think Winking smile

Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0005_edited-1

 

Challenge #4 was to get messy using paints, sprays, mists… anything messy!! I am still having fun with this one! It is not a LO, but the first couple of pages of an album that I am making for our oldest son to keep all his treasures and memories in when we go to Portland in August (just he and I) for my cousin’s wedding! It will be his first time flying! This album is made out of “6 pack” sized paper bags! LOVE IT!!!!

This is the front cover                                                                                                  Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0007_edited-1

and when you open it there is a “pocket” for tickets, notes, whatever!Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0008_edited-1

Here is what a few of the other pages look like:

Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0009_edited-1  Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0010_edited-1

Scraptastic Challenge June 2012_0011_edited-1

This album has been fun to make…and my hands have been very messy and stained after working on it! I think that is another reason I am loving it so much…I get to be as “messy as a kid” working on it!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a fun and very safe Fourth of July!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment