Saturday, October 8, 2011

Simply Beautiful

I was inspired to make this LO from the Artful Delight October sketch. When I saw this sketch I knew exactly the paper and the picture I wanted to use. I still find it amazing that a simple sketch can inspire so much! I am totally in love with sketches!

This is the sketch:

ASC sketch 13

and this is my LO based on the above sketch:

IMG_9189

The paper is from my stash (some of it is from a previous Club Ruby Designers kit). I used my i-rock to make swoopy designs with rhinestones in place of the circles on the sketch. The stamp that I used is from My Creative Time (I love all of Emma’s stamps!!). I took the picture in such a way to show that everything is just a little off… not perfectly straight. I am going to put a picture of my DH and I on it and while we are perfect for each other, we are not perfect. And I wanted that reflected in the LO. Not many people will even notice… but with my DH being an Engineer (and me a perfectionist) I know that he will notice and get “it” SmileRed heart

Thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to check out the blogs that I mentioned… these are some super talented ladies!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment