Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Challenge…or two!

You just thought I was done for the day! I have two more LOs that I want to post and THEN I think I will be done for the day…..

I have chosen to do the challenge at Artful Delight this month and it is a sketch challenge. I did something a little different with the sketch…instead of making a LO with pictures, chose to use a poem that I just love at Christmas time. I am going to put it in a shadow box and hang it in the living room by the front door. Perfect!

 

bhatci

So this is the sketch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0179

 

And this is my interpretation. I actually turned the sketch upside down to make it work for me! I love that about sketches… it is just a starting point!

 

 

 

IMG_0181

 

 

I also used the Versa Watermark ink for the first time on this project and I am happy with the way that it turned out! Here is a close-up of the stamp.

 

 

 

Okay, so the last LO that I have to share with you is based on the weekly sketch at Sketch Inspiration.

This is sketch # 247.sketch247

And this is my interpretation of the sketch:IMG_0172

I just love the first snow of the season…especially when it doesn’t come until well into November and is light and doesn’t last! The snow came down in about 1 1/2 hours and was gone 30 minutes after it stopped snowing and the sun popped out. The boys were excited that it was snowing when we went to get Anthony from school…and so heartbroken when we got home because the snow was already gone Sad smile  I know they are ready for the BIG snows that come and stay for weeksSmile So here is hoping that we get enough snow to play in all winter but not enough to cause any problems!

Enjoy the Moments!

Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO's!! I LOVE the affect that Versamark has on projects!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever LOs! I like your Artful Delight home decor project; you did a great job with those beautiful kit papers.

    ReplyDelete